Tuesday 25 March 2014

Swimming sports

I walked over to the transition area for my race . I got put into a line with all my enemy's that I'm going to face . Waiting in my line shivering . Our race was next .

Walking over to the start line . Waiting behind the diving board mr Tia blows a whistle I steep onto the diving board ready to dive in the pool beep .

Splash I dived off the silver shiny steel diving board into the clear blue water kicking with all my power rising up to surface and started my free style . I was flying through the water like a jet boat . First place was just in front of me speeding past him . 2 meter's away who's going to win.

I am swimming as fast as I can then a wet concrete wall has reached my hand I came up looked both ways nobody there I came first place .

1 comment:

  1. What a great post John. Lots of really good descriptive language. Well done.

    ReplyDelete